Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church – Brooks, AB
Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church fonds
Dates of Creation
3 cm of textual records
This congregation was begun in 1980. In 1981 the chartering service was held with 13 charter members. The congregation worked hard but many factors caused it to be dissolved in 1984.
The leader of the congregation was: Sylvester Dirks (1981–1984).
Language of worship is English.
Scope and Content
This fonds consists of membership transfer documents (1981–1984), and a church register (1981–1984).
Records were transferred to the Centre for MB Studies archives in Winnipeg, Manitoba after 1984.
- Volume 341.
- Finding aids consist of a series description and a file list is available.
- Finding aid: The records are classified under the Canadian Conference of MB Churches inventory BA-516.
- Described by Bert Friesen 14 September 2001.
- No restrictions.
I. Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church Membership Transfers.
0.2 cm of textual records.
- This series consists of documents pertaining the membership transfers (1981–1984).
II. Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church Church Register.
2.8 cm of textual records.
- This series consists of a membership and baptismal register (1981–1984).
- Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church Membership Transfers. – 1981–1984.
- Brooks Mennonite Brethren Church Church Register. – 1981–1984.